MENU

Slide

Thursday, October 04, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Yuanqing: Lazy pokkkkkk!
When're you meeting me t study again,
I need you t teach me maaaaths!
My maths suuuucks. :x

Passerby: Whoa, more and more passerbys!
hahahas, No more someone i know, even more passerbys.
So cartoon lah, This song is Orange County - Stefy.

Shilesse: Did you go for the last class chalet?
Missed it! Was it fun? Send me some photos uh!

Tania: Darling you can ask me out also loh!
We can go out and chhhhhhill. :D

Sher: Hah, play until my hair chaodah.
You're damn zer er lah! Meeeeanie!
I just learn this word from my bff,
"ZER ER". Hahahahs.

And how come you're not there ytd!
I was in class till 630pm! ):



I'm listening to The Way I Are - Timbaland now.

So i downloaded & re-watched
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix today.
Dvd Quality leh, not bad uh! :x

Then i was like hugging my Peanut on my chest
(my darling guinea pig, in case you've no idea.)
And sitting on my Ikea armchair & watching.

Damn relax lah,
even Peanut also look damn comfortable.
Lie on me like some carpet.

Sigh, O's are cooooming,
And i'm damn stressed out!
No more time to play, STUDY!

So i went t hougang mall alone tonight,
supposingly to collect my parcel from the post office,
meetup a girl to pass her the blue peekaboo dress.
But YQ &janice was there studying,
So i joined them!

But it's fun luh,
Did some maths paper, talked abit more.
It's damn hilarious lah. The things they say. :D


and i was surfing this taiwan net when i saw this today:



Mini Cotton Candy maker! I so so so so so want it!
It'll be so fun if i can make my own cotton candy everyday!

Boyf, Bestfriends!
I WANT MY COTTON CANDY MAKER!
I feel like eating cotton candy now, Now. ):



And anw, I'm selling this
Juniors' Xhilaration
® V-Neck Dress:




• Frilly Ruffle Trim Cap Sleeve, Sexy Deep V-Neck
• Comfortable Elastic Waist, Pretty Empire Waistline, Front Tie Closure
• Made of 100% Cotton; Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
• Above-the-Knee


I'm selling this piece in Size Small,
It's Brand New,
Infact it just arrived in the mail this morning.
It's retailing at Target.com at USD17.90
Which is arnd 32 SGD after shipping &postage?

But i'm letting it go at 25bucks with a meet-up.

There's cotton lining for this dress
so it's not sheer at all,
I'm really reeeeally sad that i'm letting this dress go.
I waited like so long for it &i liked it so much!

Add me on Msn/Mailed me
@ Fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com!

Love Y'all & Tag Tag Tag! :D

No comments: